Thursday, July 3, 2008

mmmmAH!

Josiah is starting to form the word 'mom' and it seems that he is understanding that it is Patrick and I. He moves his mouth, like a cow chewing, and then he starts to vocalize...mmmm..mah..mah..mmmm. Its so cute! He also recognizes his name now.
RIght now he is teething his top 4 teeth really bad. He has a fever and is very cranky.

The smoke is clearing from all the fires! Yeah!. I can still smell it in the evening, though. I know many people are bummed from the news that we won't have fireworks show this year, but I'm fine with that. I'm not too keen on fire works. I had a bad experience in China when our small 'American' group had our own show. It left one person with a hole in their arm and many of us with burning ash falling on our skin. I have little round scars on my thighs.

My Birthday is coming up and Patrick bought me the Once soundtrack, I was just thinking about it that day that he gave it to me! Wow does he know me or what?!

1 comment:

Becky Moseley said...

I love watching our kids learn and discover things. Can't wait to see Josiah say "mama"! I'm sure you're proud.