Saturday, February 16, 2008

Feburary




This month has been so crazy for us. We were out of town the 1st week, then Patrick is going to a conference next week and Josiah H. is in town and so are the Lains, and Emily O. is coming at the end of the month, and some friends from Ohio are visiting S.F. in a week. And, we want to see them all! I hope that we get to see everyone at least once.

And Patrick is working as hard as ever to learn more about web design, and working on different web pages, and contacting people, and following up with people. I hardly see him anymore and he works at home! Hahaha.
Well, I do see him. He takes breaks. =) And there is dinner. I know he is thin, but he eats!

So, Josiah hadn't pooped in a day and a half, and I was getting concerned and the doctor said that they can go up to a week without pooping, and this is normal? ( yeah right!) Its not normal for me, how can it be normal for him?
But, (heehee) he did poop last night! It was so sticky...it took forever to clean.
Strange new things happen with a baby.

Oh, right now he is 15lbs, and 25 inches long/tall. He is really growing right now. He also loves to grab onto things, especially long hair. He grabs by the roots and if I don't cut my hair soon, I will be bald in one area of my head. Its true.

Ok I guess, that is it for now. Later!

6 comments:

Emily Branca said...

Bethany, I love hearing about life with your new baby. I know we get to see each other at least once a week, but it's still just so awesome to hear about your everyday activities with Josiah. I hope this month goes well for your lovely family!

Ginny said...

Hey Honey,
I just left this long note on your cute blogspot, but then when I went to send it to you, it would not allow me to, so I signed up for it and then it lost my LONG note to you!!
Oh well...
Your spot is so cute and fun-- just like you.
Love,
Mom

Erica said...

Bethany I love reading your blog. You right just how you talk. I can totally hear your voice as I am reading. It is so fun.

Candace said...

This is such a cute picture of you guys. Josiah is adorable!

Unknown said...

No wonder I haven't seen you around lately :)

thelains said...

dude...now you have 6 comments!
Thanks for coming tonight...stay in touch.