Monday, February 4, 2008

Hellooooooo.

My little boy, Josiah is really growing. He is 4 months now and we have started him on rice cereal, he doesn't seem to mind it, but not too crazy about it either. His personality is starting to show, and it is exciting! Here are some things I know about his character:
He loves to have fun
he is always excited when he is awake
he loves to eat
he smiles huge when he sees Patrick or I
he enjoys trips out to Target or Safeway

Overall, he is a lot of fun to hang out with. Its great being a mom!

3 comments:

Cincy Grandma said...

So...How excited does Josiah get when he sees his "Cincy" grandma? I really had an awesome time while you guys were in town! I miss you all sooooo much, everyday... You guys are doing a really wonderful job raising my grandson and you can tell because he is so content and happy all (most) of the time. I love you all. Can't wait till the next visit. Love, Grandma

Erica said...

Bethany I had no idea that you started, blogging. Josiah is soooo cute. I can't get over that amazing dimple. You are such a great mom.

Candace said...

Hi Bethany! Yay for blogging! I can hardly believe Josiah is 4 months now! Isn't solid food fun?