Wednesday, May 7, 2008

sick days

So, we all did very well this flu season and never got really sick.... until yesterday.
I woke up with my stomach hurting, like too much food, or I thought it was too much milk.
We went about our daily activities, and when we got to staff meeting we were feeling it pretty bad. (Josiah and I)
I just wanted to lay down, and then when I did get up I threw up, Josiah did also the same time!
Needless to say staff meeting was cut short....The whole rest of the day was spent laying down and changing poopy diapers. Not fun.
Today I think we are better but still feeling a little gross.
So, WATCH OUT for this stomach flu bug going around!
I know at least 7 people who have it or did recently!

2 comments:

Becky Moseley said...

I'm sure my two Martys are some of those people you know. Gosh, I hope we didn't get you guys sick. Hope you recover soon. And make sure you're giving Josiah plenty of fluids.

sarah said...

You're not alone! I got a wonderful 5am wake up cry because Alyssum had projectile vomited all in her crib...hours later it was followed by diarrhea...We have been officially initiated into parenthood!!! Hope you guys are feeling better :)