Sunday, May 4, 2008

Three shades of blue

The blue shirt matching was by accident.
Josiah has the tale end of a cold and his nose is crusty with boogers. He is also learning that he is strong enough to wiggle, kick, and slap his way out of our hands.
He has bitten me twice in two days (while nursing), and headbutted me once in the face( I'm gonna need contacts)
Patrick today said, "I apologize before hand, because Josiah is going to be rough"
I know that, he is a BOY, I know how to handle boys... I babysat a family of 4 boys for a couple of years.
I guess it is just beginning!

2 comments:

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachael said...

Yes but he's soooo cute, and it sound like you figured out how to stop the bitting thing. It was good visiting with you today!!