Friday, March 7, 2008

Hooray!



So, I got the hard drive I needed and now I have unlimited computer access! MuahHahaha!
Ok, so we signed up for skype to video chat with Patrick's mom in Ohio and so if you have skype we are pbjHardys and maybe we can chat with you! This is the picture we took for our skype account.
We were laughing because Josiah had a mouthful of my hair in his mouth. This really defines his character right now... everything he grabs goes into his mouth.
Every day he is looking more and more like a little boy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

webcams are so great! I love mine, it is the only thing that really connects me to the fam that is so far away.

Erica said...

Those pictures are so fun. Josiah does look older.

the lains said...

you guys look so happy!!!!

Darla Geiger said...

great picture... he is totally eating ur hair in that pic!

Cincy Grandma said...

Well I cleaned up my computer some yesterday and I hope tonight some time to be able to see you guys on the webcam. What a great picture of you guys. I miss you all. BTW, I did get the video you guys sent, but I didn't notice I had it until Sunday morning...Love you guys.

Anna said...

Bethany these pictures of you guys are so cute! You are a good lookin' family. :)