Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Do

Here are some of my new model head shots. Blue Steel!

Two Valentines Day's ago I tried to cut my hair and it went horribly wrong...
It kept getting shorter and I started to cry in my bathroom and poor Patrick is wondering what is going on.....
Well, I have learned my lesson... No matter how frustrating your hair is never try and cut it yourself, unless you are a stylist.
So, Patrick and I got fabulous hair cuts from the incredibly talented Amy!
My hair was long enough for locks of love! Well, at least I hope. Fun Fun Fun!

8 comments:

Candace said...

You look so cute! And how cool that you can donate it!

the lains said...

WE LOVE the NEW DO..ALONG WITH YOUR GLAM SHOTS...

Rosetta Borgic said...

Super cute!

Unknown said...

Yay for short hair! Maybe it won't hurt so bad when Josiah pulls on it now!

Emily Branca said...

BETHANY!! Your hair looks AMAZING! I absolutely love it. Oh, it looks so great. Yay for a change. I also got a great new do from the talented Amy. Nothing too different, but just a "refresh" if ya know what I mean. Wow, I love your hair. It looks so great! I can't wait to see it in person on Sunday!

Anna said...

Cute hair cut! I love it. :)

Erica said...

Bethany wow so cute. You are hot girl!

Emily Faulknor said...

I love the change Bethany! You look fantastic and so stylish!!!!