Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my top 10 to do list for the summer

10. play tennis ( I don't know how but I have two rackets)
9. spend the day at Mt. Shasta City
8. picnics at the many parks
7. having tea with friends at one of the tea shops here in town
6. swimming at Whiskeytown Lake
7. hiking and swimming in one of the many water falls we have around us.
6. thrift store shopping
5. water balloon fight with the stirring kids!
4. jewelry making
3. making crafts
2. stirring mom's group!
1. BBQ's!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Emily Faulknor said...

Hey Bethany! I want to make it to you blog. I added you! I love your list of things to do and I will gladly partake in them with you if planned in advance. :)

Alyssa said...

i want to go thrift store shopping with you, I don't know where any good ones are!

KalynRebecca said...

I love that there are two 7s and two 6s ;-)

Emily Branca said...

BETHANY! Let's take many trips to the many parks of redding together :)

Candace said...

I love the list! We will join you for the waterfalls! I love that. And picnics and tea and...well just give me a call! :)

Kari said...

Let's do tea at the Oregon Street tea house!!!