Tuesday, April 22, 2008

a dream





Last night at life group I was talking to



someone and they were saying that they want their baby( one day in the future) to look just like Josiah, big eyes, really cute, etc.

And just then I remembered a dream I had in high school about a baby. In the dream I was a teacher and my baby was running all over the school, like a nymph, bouncing around in the air.
And, he/she looked like this doll kewpie! Crazy. I wonder if that is prophetic?


Patrick thinks that Josiah is like Curious George. I can see that....

4 comments:

Emily Branca said...

LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS! I JUST WANNA SQUEEZE 'EM!

Anna said...

Creepy baby doll but I can totally see the Curious George reseblance. :) I'm glad Josiah turned out so cute and adorable!

Erica said...

He is sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM.