Thursday, April 3, 2008

Poop story!

First of all, who doesn't love this video?


So, yesterday Josiah was sitting in his highchair two different times and had the poop face. He was trying so hard to get that poop out! His face was turning red then blue. I felt so bad when only a little came out!
So, that night I woke up to a stinky smell. It was pungent! It was 2:30 in the morning and he had pooped! Yeah!... but...oh no...ugg so stinky! As, I was beginning to change him, I was getting quite nauseous. I tried to hold my breath but the smell overpowered me!
I felt like I was gonna vomit, but as I was just as I was regaining composure I felt woozy thought for sure I would faint.
So, I got up drank some water and sat in front of the fan for a little while, I didn't really well until a hour or so. Maybe I am lacking in iron or something.
WOW! It is another poop story to add to my numerous others.


2 comments:

Anna said...

Bethany thanks for the "Ask Anna" idea! I posted my first one with your questions, go check it out.

This is a funny story. I DO NOT look forward to those days! :)

Darla Geiger said...

cute video... ya i have almost vomited from the smell/ sight of poop before. And it was at a home for mentally disabled adults so it wasn't baby poop... not sure which is worse. lol. probably the same thing. lol.